Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Since it seems that everyone i know has a blog i might as well try and have one also.  The main word in that sentence is TRY.  I thought about what i could blog about and thought of all the movies i watch and all the books i read and realized that i could write about them.  Since blogs are supposed to be about the person who is writing the blog and everything that happens in their lives, i knew that would never work for me.  My blog would be small and boring if i only talked about my life since all i do is work and go to school. Since no one wants to hear about my boring job or what i have learned about in school i will talk about the books or movies that i have read or seen recently.  I will add stuff about me if something interesting happens but since that is a rarity we will not have to worry about it. well that is it for now. More latter.

2 comments:

Scylla said...

Welcome to the "BlogoSphere"! Before you know it you will be using phrases like "blogosphere" with alarming regularity!!

ellen said...

I like to call it blog land.

Welcome to our strange little world.