Monday, December 15, 2008

Kinky Boots


Yes, this is my second post today and it is only minutes after my last post, but i have nothing to do at work and i want to keep everything separate.
So, "Kinky Boots" is great. It turns out to be based on a true story about a shoe maker in England that starts making shoes for drag queens. Of course the movie embellishes the story with love stories and prejudices on drag queens.
The actor, Chiwetel Ejiofor, who played the drag queen did a brilliant job of it and showed how hard it is to be accepted for who you are.
The movie also shows how much more open England is compared to America yet again.
So go rent this movie for it is very good.

1 comment:

Scylla said...

By the way my dear,

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Lee and I watched it and just loved it. We will have to have you over for a Kinky Boots movie night.